About the booking process
- How do I change a booking?add
Customer satisfaction is a top priority for JetApp and that is why we want to attend to your wishes as flexibly and reliably as possible. Please contact our 24h Hotline if you need to make last minute changes for a booking within the next 24 hours. If you need to change a booking that is more than 24 hours in the future, you can either call us directly or send an email to email@example.com.
- How do I cancel a booking?add
You can cancel a JetApp booking at any time by phone or email. Please note that the cancellation fee stated in your contract will become due for any cancellations.
- How do I add another flight?add
Please contact the JetApp team if you would like to add more flights to an existing booking. Simply contact our 24h Hotline or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I know my flight is confirmed?add
You will receive a JetApp flight confirmation via email.
- For how long are offers valid?add
Your JetApp flight offer depends on the availability of the requested aircraft. The JetApp team will find an alternative for you as soon as possible if the aircraft you requested should no longer be available.
- What are the payment options accepted by JetApp?add
JetApp wants you to feel free to decide the method you want to use for payment. These are your options: Bank transfer, credit card, PayPal.
- Can I choose another arrival airport in-flight?add
Choosing another arrival airport in-flight is generally possible, but depends on a number of factors, the specifics of which you may have to discuss with your JetApp flight crew.
- Can I make last minute changes to the number of passengers?add
Of course, JetApp allows you to change the number of passengers at any time – provided these changes do not interfere with immigration or airport requirements. Please contact our 24h Hotline for details.
- Do I have to be a JetApp member to book flights?add
No. You can book a private jet at any time without having to be a member.
Preparing your flight
- What travel documents will I need?add
A valid identity document (including visa if applicable) for all passengers. Further documents depend on the entry regulations at your destination airport.
- How much luggage can I take with me?add
The size and number of your luggage items depends on the type of aircraft you choose and is therefore entirely up to you.
- Will I have in-flight access to my luggage?add
That depends on the type of aircraft you have chosen. Please contact our 24h Hotline or send an email to email@example.com for more details.
- Bulky luggage items (golf equipment, skis, bicycle, surfing gear)add
With JetApp you will have no problem flying business class with bulky luggage. Please make sure to let us know about any bulky luggage you wish to take with you well ahead of time to ensure that everything will go smoothly.
- Child booster seatsadd
The safety of our youngest passengers is very important to us, which is why it is absolutely no problem to bring your own booster seats on a JetApp flight.
- Transporting valuables - Will the aircraft be locked during times on the ground?add
Yes, your valuables will be perfectly safe on a JetApp aircraft during your flight and on the ground.
- What regulations apply for carrying weapons and the transport of hunting equipment?add
JetApp complies with the relevant local regulations. The transport of weapons is therefore generally possible.
- What facilities are available for disabled people?add
JetApp can offer personal in-flight assistance. Please contact our 24h Hotline or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Can I bring an electrical wheelchair on the flight?add
JetApp complies with relevant regulations in that matter. The transport of electric wheelchairs is therefore generally possible. Please make sure to let us know in good time that you wish to take an electric wheelchair on board.
- Can pets travel in the passenger cabin?add
Of course JetApp won’t forget about your furry family members. Small pets can therefore travel in the cabin without a problem. Please contact our 24h Hotline or send an email to email@example.com to ensure a smooth procedure and compliance with legal regulations.
At the airport
- Is there a specific terminal for JetApp flights?add
As a JetApp customer, you will have access to special VIP lounges at most airports, where you can freshen up and relax before your flight. We will send you all the necessary information in good time before your flight.
- What security checks will I have to pass?add
That depends on the relevant airport. Any security checks you will be subjected to will be carried out appropriate to your VIP status.
- Will there be in-flight WiFi?add
That depends on the type of aircraft you have chosen. Please contact our 24h Hotline or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure you can make optimal use of your flight time in terms of internet use.
- Is there in-flight phone service?add
Mobile phones can generally be used. At a certain altitude, however, they no longer have reception.
Many aircraft are equipped with a satellite phone so that you can decide, whether you want to spend your time on a JetApp flight relaxing or driving your business. Please contact the JetApp team to make sure you have that service available on the flight you booked.
- Will there be washrooms on board?add
Nearly all aircraft used by JetApp are equipped with washrooms in the cabin area.
- Will there be sleeping facilities provided on board?add
That depends on the type of aircraft you choose and is therefore entirely up to you.
- What about privacy on board?add
Aside from safety, discretion is our top concern and you can be absolutely certain that you will not be disturbed on a JetApp flight.
- Is smoking permitted on board?add
As a sign of courtesy to our flight guests, almost all aircraft used by JetApp have a non-smoking policy. Please contact our 24h Hotline or send an email to email@example.com if you specifically wish a smoking flight.
- What are the transport options to and from the airport?add
We will be happy to organize your transfers to or from the airport according to your wishes via taxi, limousine service, speedboat or helicopter shuttle.
- Can JetApp book a hotel for me?add
The JetApp team will be happy to organize a hotel or other accommodations at your destination.
- How can I contact JetApp?add
You can reach JetApp at any time, day or night. You can make your bookings directly via the flight request service and if you have any questions, we are here for you via our 24h Hotline or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Does JetApp offer flight companions?add
A flight companion can be booked for any JetApp flight.
- How can I communicate special catering wishes or needs?add
JetApp wants you to feel great on any of our flights. You can therefore request specific meals to be served on your flight.