Experienced private jet customers say that JetApp is the most powerful booking platform for private charter flights.
If you are at the top of your field and are looking for a multi-faceted career as part of a team of high-caliber experts and enjoy top level networking, then you have come to the right place at the right time.
- As a true full-stack developer, you will contribute to the frontend and backend concept creation and implementation of completely unique solutions and web-based apps.
- You will be working in close cooperation with the founding team and have the necessary flexibility for solution-oriented collaboration with web developers, mobile developers, and SEO experts.
- You will be in charge of optimizing the user experience and performance of our apps.
- You are an experienced developer and write clear, concise, and well-structured code that you can be proud of.
- HTML5, CSS, responsive layouting, and relevant frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap) are part of your everyday work.
- You are familiar with relational and non-relational databases (SQL, NoSQL).
- You are comfortable working with Linux, Git, Vagrant, PHPStorm, and continuous integration.
- Ideally, you will have comprehensive experience in e-commerce.
- You are experienced in working with automated and manual testing methods.
- You enjoy the challenges of helping to develop JetApp and emerging software.
What we offer:
- An exciting startup work environment with numerous growth and development opportunities
- State-of-the-art workplace equipment to give you the ideal foundation for your everyday work
- Competitive remuneration with the opportunity to rise through the ranks quickly
- Free coffee, tea, mineral water and fruit
- A positive company culture that allows everyone to grow and develop
- A workplace in the heart of Stuttgart, directly on Marktplatz Square with plenty of culinary offers
Sounds good? Then we want to hear from you! Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.