Travel by Private Jet to Germany and the Whole World
Large German cities like Berlin, Hamburg and Munich have long been considered world metropolises. In recent times, they have become especially attractive options for short trips and city breaks. Many visitors to Germany will surely have Oktoberfest, the Brandenburg Gate, or the TV tower in Alexanderplatz at the heart of Berlin in mind. Why not travel by private jet? Booking a charter flight to Germany, or within Germany, will save you the valuable time you require to meet your business appointments with ease, or to tick off everything on your travel plan.
For business trips at the coast, you can also book a private flight to Germany’s North Sea and Baltic Sea. If you have some time to spare for leisure, a lazy day at the beach, a stroll along the coastline, or a freshly prepared meal at one of the many seafood restaurants are sure to provide some relaxing downtime.
Germany is of equal interest for both holidaymakers and business executives, and many of its cities are renowned business hubs for numerous industries. A punctual, comfortable, and convenient travel experience is crucial for ensuring that business can be conducted smoothly and successfully. Charter airlines in Germany have therefore firmly engrained this approach into their corporate philosophy and services. A private flight from Germany allows you to travel stress-free and in total comfort, since the flight times are tailored to your schedule and preferences.
What Are the Advantages of Chartering a Private Jet to Germany?
Private jet charter in Germany, for both international and domestic flights, offers numerous advantages. For one thing, the flight schedules are arranged entirely according to your schedule and personal needs. Consequently, you will arrive at your destination without having to worry about lengthy delays or stressful transfers and layovers.
In addition, JetApp’s service staff and the relevant airline will fulfil any requirements or wishes you may have for your charter flight to Germany and the return journey. Amongst other services, this may include restaurant reservations and booking a suite in your chosen hotel. Similarly, transfer services are available. Some airports offer limousine and helicopter transfers whenever possible. Travelling by helicopter allows you to beat the traffic and minimise your travel time in ultimate style.
Furthermore, if desired, a limousine will bring you directly to the appropriate runway, so long as it is permitted by the private airport. This way, you not only save time, but also avoid having to walk through the wind, rain, and snow in the event of bad weather.
What Additional Services Does Air Charter in Germany Include?
In addition to the personalised travel plans and specially tailored flight packages, private flights to Germany also include various additional services, which begin before your flight. These include:
- High-quality food and refreshments on board
- Showers and gym facilities for passengers
- Meeting rooms to help you prepare for upcoming business appointments
- VIP areas, and much more
On board the private jet in Germany you will also receive a delicious meal; the food quality adheres to the highest standards and you are free to specify a dish of your choice. This way you can rest assured that you’ll always have a fresh, quality meal on every charter flight to Germany, within Germany, and back home again.
Domestic and International Charter Flights from Germany
Charter airlines in Germany offer comprehensive flexibility and independence from major airlines. Their private jets are popular the world over due to the non-stop connections they offer. The private jet pilot takes you in safety and comfort to your destination, without any delay or diversion. For both domestic and international flights, chartering a private jet in Germany is an excellent choice if you want to forego tiresome stopovers and delays.
Here is an overview of the airports available for booking a charter flight from Germany:
- Augsburg Airport (EDMA / AGB)
- Berlin Schönefeld Airport (EDDB / SXF)
- Berlin Tegel Airport (EDDT / TXL)
- Braunschweig Airport (EDVE / BWE)
- Bremen Airport (EDDW / BRE)
- Dortmund Airport (EDLW / DTM)
- Dresden Airport (EDDC / DRS)
- Dusseldorf Airport (EDDL / DUS)
- Frankfurt am Main Airport (EDDF / FRA)
- Friedrichshafen Airport (EDNY / FDH)
- Hamburg Airport (EDDH / HAM)
- Hannover Airport (EDDV / HAJ)
- Ingolstadt Airport (ETSI / IGS)
- Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (EDSB / FKB)
- Cologne Bonn Airport (EDDK / CGN)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (EDDP / LEJ)
- Mannheim City Airport (EDFM/ ABZ)
- Memmingen Allgäu Airport (EDJA / FMM)
- Mengen Hohentengen Airport (EDTM / VLP)
- Mönchengladbach Airport (EDLN / MGL)
- Munich Airport (EDDM / MUC)
- Münster Osnabrück Airport (EDDG / FMO)
- Nuremberg Airport (EDDN / NUE)
- Oberpfaffenhofen Airport (EDMO / OBF)
- Paderborn Lippstadt Airport (EDLP / PAD)
- Schwäbisch Hall Airport (EDTY)
- Speyer Airport (EDRY / ZQC)
- Stuttgart Airport (EDDS / STR)
- Westerland Sylt Airport (EDXW / MHG)
Flying by private jet to Germany is by far the most comfortable way to travel to your next business meeting, whether you’re already in the country or travelling from elsewhere. The security checks are conducted quickly and waiting times are kept to a minimum. Of course, the in-flight comfort on a private jet is a cut above what you’d expect from first class travel on a commercial flight.
As in many other countries, the advantages of private jet charter in Germany are considerable. This is not least because it brings business travellers to their destinations punctually and avoids unnecessary stress. The modern business executive therefore avoids the sort of lengthy waiting times that are common on standard scheduled flights, even with the world’s top airlines. Therefore, a charter flight to Germany strengthens the drive and motivation that’s necessary to conduct business meetings successfully and at full capacity. Ultimately, relaxed and content business professionals will be more capable of carrying out better business for the company than those who have to go through the inconvenience of a scheduled flight.
Germany: At the Heart of Europe
When you charter a private jet, you can go wherever you please and whenever you want. Whether you have an upcoming appointment in Germany or you wish to return home, JetApp will gladly accommodate you. As well as international flights, you can also arrange a private jet in Germany to domestic destinations. The following examples display distances between Munich and a range of both domestic and international destinations:
- Berlin (Germany): approx. 500 kilometres
- Paris (France): approx. 680 kilometres
- Rome (Italy): approx. 700 kilometres
- Zürich (Switzerland): approx. 240 kilometres
- Leipzig (Germany): approx. 360 kilometres
- Hamburg (Germany): approx. 610 kilometres
Airports in Germany
- Braunschweig Wolfsburg
- Frankfurt am Main
- Karlsruhe Baden-Baden
- Cologne Bonn
- Leipzig Halle
- Mannheim City
- Memmingen Allgäu
- Mengen Hohentengen
- Münster Osnabrück
- Paderborn Lippstadt
- Westerland Sylt
- Braunschweig Wolfsburg - Stuttgart
- Stuttgart – Braunschweig Wolfsburg
- Friedrichshafen - Dusseldorf
- Dusseldorf - Friedrichshafen
- London - Munich
- Munich - Nice
- Munich - Jersy
- Munich - Moscow-Vnukovo
- Zurich - Guernsey
- Berlin-Schönefeld - Munich
- Berlin - Faro
- Stuttgart - Rhodes
- Amsterdam - Frankfurt
- Essen - Antalya
- Berlin - Stockholm