Business Development Manager (m/f) International
At our Stuttgart location we are looking for a: Business Development Manager (m/f) International
Experienced private jet customers say that JetApp is the most powerful booking platform for private charter flights.
If you are at the top of your field and are looking for a multi-faceted career as part of a team of high-caliber experts and enjoy top level networking, then you have come to the right place at the right time.
- You will assist us in driving our strategic business development forward and ensuring JetApp’s rise to a European market leader position.
- You will be responsible for the development and expansion of strategic partnerships and key accounts on an international level.
- You will be the link between JetApp, potential key accounts, flight operators, and aircraft owners.
- You will analyze the market and develop new sales strategies.
- You are a business management/business information technology/tourism management graduate or have an equivalent qualification
- You have at least two years of practical experience in the area of business consulting/business development/direct sales on international level
- You have startup experience, analytical skills and a healthy dose of pragmatism
- You are a passionate networker, work methodically, and have well-developed communication skills
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
What we offer:
- An exciting startup work environment with numerous growth and development opportunities
- State-of-the-art workplace equipment to give you the ideal foundation for your everyday work
- Competitive remuneration with the opportunity to rise through the ranks quickly
- Free coffee, tea, mineral water and fruit
- A positive company culture that allows everyone to grow and develop
- A workplace in the heart of Stuttgart, directly on Marktplatz Square with plenty of culinary offers
Sounds good? Then we want to hear from you! Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.